Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Times

I don't think we were supposed to be over here, but when I saw this old train bridge I had to get some pictures!
Downtown Watkins Glen
One of the water falls

For my birthday this year, Matt took me to Watkins Glen State Park. We hiked down the gorges, and then back up. Coming up is not easy! ha ha Many steps to climb. It was a little rainy that day, but we had a good time. Then we drove towards Rochester to go to PF Changs. It's a fancy Chinese restaurant. The food there is very good! Matt went to this place when he was in California, and loves it. So, when he realized we were only about 50 or so miles from there, we had to go :)
Definitely worth it! We showed up, though, after hiking, in our shorts, sneakers, and t-shirts. We were the most dressed-down people there! We got quite a few funny looks, it was kinda funny! Here are a few pictures from that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment